Click here to visit ...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Joy of Metal Clay: All I want for Christmas is some White Bronze Clay






I have been wanting to get my hands on white bronze clay for a while....but sadly I haven't. I think it is time to put it on the top of my wish list.





White Bronze has been around for over a year thanks to Hadar Jacobson and her inovative advancements with metal clay.







Here is Hadar's original post on White Bronze.











One of her many fabulous pieces is pictured below:


Although white bronze will never be a replacement for silver, it looks like it may be a more affordable alternative.






By the way Ms. Jacobson will be coming to BeadFX to teach March 30-April 1. Here is a link to Hadar's 2012 schedule.



Yet another things to put on my Christmas wish list, a class with Hadar, that would be awesome!!!


No comments: