Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Short and Sweet

Happy Wednesday! You all know what happens at midnight tonight - What new goodies are in store for us this week. Your guess is as good as mine, as I don't know yet either.  I'm off to work on the inspiration for tonight - as I got seriously sidetracked with the back to school flu bug. I think I'm better now (fingers crossed)!


A couple weeks ago, Dwyn sent me a little goodie bag to create something awesome for the inspiration.


What shall I make? Hmmmm....lots of possibilities!  And I actually finally have a camera to take the inspiration pics with. I may have mentioned before that I have misplaced the camera charger for my good camera. It's still missing, and getting a replacement is proving to be quite difficult. No one has it in stock, and the universal ones don't work. I finally broke down and got a new camera for around the same price as the battery charger would have been.  I'm curious to see how well this new camera takes pics of jewelry and beads.

And yes, mine is pink as well - the girls were with me at Walmart last night picking it out....didn't have much of a choice ;-)



3 comments:

The BeadFX Buyer said...

You'll like the Canon. Nice,easy to use. I have one of these, too. (Not pink, though )

jen said...

No, no pink for you? It's so your colour though! ;-P

jen said...

I'm still working on the lighting issue with this camera. I had far more control with my Panasonic SLR - I'll get used this one though.