Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vacation!







I'm heading out this weekend - way up north. This is my idea of a holiday...Out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but swim, hike, eat, read - and maybe if I'm lucky play with my beads. I always pack my beads to take on vacation, but somehow I almost never open up my box of goodies. 

There are a few things I've been meaning to play with that don't involve a lot of tools and equipment. The seedbeads are coming, and hopefully I'll come home with a little box of finished beaded beads! Maybe I'll pack up my felting as well, and I can make embellished needle felted beads.

Any other ideas of little projects that don't take a lot of time, that wouldn't require me to pack up ALL of my beads? Stringing is out, as I don't have time to pre-plan my designs...then I would have to take all of my beads. lol

What do you pack up to work on while on vacation?

1 comment:

The BeadFX Buyer said...

I'm taking my foam kumihimo board, some miscellaneous stringing stuff and some beads to try out a few new beaded kumihimo patterns.