Click here to visit ...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! I'm now off to start planning, and hopefully planting (and weeding) my garden so long as the rain holds off. Here's a gardenesque inspiration for you this week.

The bracelet I made on Wednesday for our InspirationFX was really growing on me. I wanted to make a necklace to match, but I didn't have any more of the mossy green pearls. I decided to leave them out entirely, and just used the flowers and crystals.


Here's the original bracelet:




And the necklace I made today:




I think I'd like to make another version using even more bright jewel tone colours.



We would love to have you show off your stuff! Were you inspired this past week by anything? Send us pics of your creation to info@beadfx.com with the subject line "Inspiration Friday" 

No comments: