Click here to visit ...

Friday, May 06, 2011

Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I have a special Inspiration Friday for you today. (I've always got a special theme up my sleeve during weeks I haven't had time to make anything).  I've recently been spending far too much time on Pinterest, which could account for why I haven't got any jewelry for you this week. ;-)

Pinterest is one of the newest social media sites out there. The idea is that you share your favourite images/interests with others. It's different enough from Flickr/Webshots that it really doesn't take their place.

I've come across a ton of decorating ideas, and I thought I'd run a search to see what I could find in the way of jewelry display/organization. I certainly wasn't disappointed! Here are a few of my favourites.


                                                                                       Source: brassrazooboutique.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



                                                                                  Source: justlivesimply.blogspot.com via Amanda on Pinterest



                                                                                             Source: bhg.com via Beth "Freshie" on Pinterest



                                                                       Source: paisleywallpaper.blogspot.com via Lara on Pinterest



                                                                                     Source: countryliving.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


We would love to have you show off your stuff! Were you inspired this past week by anything? Send us pics of your creation to info@beadfx.com with the subject line "Inspiration Friday" 

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love that mounted cabinet hardware idea!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

I've been thinking I need to find a way to keep my jewellery from ending up jumbled in a drawer, thanks for posting these great ideas! (I LOVE those painted wooden frames!)