Click here to visit ...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inspiration Friday - Or not ;-)

Oh boy, I know I promised a double inspiration post today - when will I learn?
It's been a whirlwind of activity with my mother in law visiting for Easter. I had completely planned to spend a few hours in the studio tonight giving my husband and his mom a few hours to catch up on things. Instead, we had a lovely dinner at the Mandarin, then we sat and chatted til just recently drinking far too much wine. I don't have any hope of making anything now :-) LOL

Instead, for those of you who celebrate Easter - Have a happy Easter (and those who don't - enjoy your long weekend!) and don't eat too many of these:


Or these: (for the record, I can be bribed to do just about anything for a little carton of these little eggs!) They come with the cutest little purple spoon. It's so easy to make me happy :-)


No comments: