Click here to visit ...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Joy of Metal Clay - Waiting for Spring Flowers

It is officially spring but for many of us we are still experiencing snow on the ground. In Toronto we had a little taste of spring (last week) and I was able to enjoy the crocuses on the terrace at the Hospital where I work during the week. Then Wham, lots of snow.


I hate to complain about weather and will refrain from whining but I am itching to see those spring flowers popping up from the ground. Every Spring I find great joy welcoming the little bulbs popping up in my garden. My children play the spot the signs of spring game as we walk in the community searching for the latest bulbs rising from the neighbours garden. I am feeling impatient to see more flowers and less snow.


This impatience has become evident in my metal clay as I found myself making butterflies and flowers during my the class I taught yesterday.

Here they are planted in my snow covered garden in my yard:






What are you up to making?

No comments: