Click here to visit ...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gratuitous pet pic

Happy Thursday all!

My creative planning fell by the wayside last night as I had to come up with a costume for my daughter to wear to school today (dress as your favourite movie character). Turns out it was Tiana from Princess and the frog. That took up most of the evening, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the studio tonight. (who am i kidding) ;-)

We have a new kitty! Thanks to the persistence of the above mentioned Tiana, hubby finally gave in. Now we have Sam, who lives solely to torment the dog. Luna ignores Sam as best as she can - but I do worry....  :-)

The above chair has been Luna's chair for over 10 years. No human would ever dare sit on it at this point. This is the second day Sam came to live with us. He immediately took up residence on the arm rest - to be close enough to give Luna a swat across the ear every now and again ;-)

Back tomorrow with Inspiration Friday.

No comments: