Click here to visit ...

Friday, October 01, 2010

Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday all!

If you would like to participate in our Inspiration Friday posts and get some free publicity...Come on people - free publicity is good!  It really can be anything at all, and not necessarily related to jewelry. Once you've got it made, send us a picture and we'll post it here. Submissions should be sent to info@beadfx.com with the subject line "Inspiration Friday"  There is no timeline, so please don't worry about trying to complete it within a week.  If you have a blog, or an etsy (or similar) site - we'll post a link to your site if you wish.


So...I didn't make a single thing from last weeks picture as I got completely sucked into making those pendants from yesterday. I'll have to owe you two for next week...(yeah, right) ;-)

Here's another pic:



I managed to get a few of these added up to my etsy site , and I hope to get the rest up over the weekend at some point.

Here is your pic for next week. I know we have a bunch of really creative people reading this blog. I've seen your work! I hope you'll join us.

Autumn Leaves

No comments: