Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Planning for Fall

I don't know about you, but this Summer has gone far too quickly. I've got one back in school, and the second starts on Friday.  I'm looking forward to next week as things get back into a better routine.

I normally try to use the summer to plan for the fall - new classes, new designs, new things to learn. This summer passed by in a whizzing blur, and I have nothing yet planned for the fall!  I do plan to spend more time with metal clay, resins, and I'm hoping to to spend some time learning about enameling. That one has been on my to do list for a few years now. Once things settle down a bit I'm hoping my 'play with' posts become a lot more interesting for you.

Speaking of learning new techniques - What are your plans for the fall/winter? What would you most like to learn how to do? Do you plan on taking classes, or teaching yourself through books/the net/trial and error?  Curious minds want to know!

No comments: