Click here to visit ...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Why Isn't Marg Driving One of These?




Why isn't Marg driving one of these, I want to know.

"Why?" you ask. "What makes this minivan particularly appropo for our fearless bead buyer?"

Folks, I give you the Mitsubishi Delica.

I'm not making this up folks.

And why would that be particularly on topic at this moment in time?

Well - maybe because the next update looks a little like this!!!!




Go ahead, click on it - revel in them. Print them on the color printer at the office. Cut them out and rearrange them by colour. Tape them into a paper collage/quilt/wall hanging. Photocopy the results. Repeat. Get the gals in next office in on the fun. Try assembling the squares into a likeness of the Mona Lisa. Suddenly realize that it's nearly quitting time and you still don't have that proposal done.

You've been seriously distracted all day. My work here is done. ;-)

2 comments:

The BeadFX Buyer said...

It's a tad large for my tastes, not to mention seriously underpowered. But the worst problem is it's only available in right-hand drive! Uh-uh, I think I'll stick with my Forester.

Gail Bryant said...

Go Marg in her Forrester! We just bought one about a month ago. LOVE IT! Supreme machine. Gail B.