Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Inspiration (ahem) Friday bracelet

I absolutely love this bracelet - and now I'm inspired to make some more little metal clay components - and get my rear end back on the torch to make beads to go with. See -  these inspiration Friday posts are working (at least for me). I may be perpetually late in getting things done, but I'm getting there nonetheless!

I found these beads in my stash - I believe they were sample beads from the lovely Unicorn bead ladies.  They seemed to be perfect for the last theme:


The Wave

The components are all made from metal clay copper - and some copper wire - hammered and patina'd.


1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Very nice bracelet!!!

I'm emailing you one of my items for one one of the past Friday inspirations....

Doing it now....
Nathalie :o)