Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

No Cynthia this week

I just signed in to work on my blog post for today, and discovered we forgot to post yesterday. Cynthia is sitting basking in the sun in Florida this week while the rest of us are suffering through this cold slushy storm that started in the wee hours of the morning. Bitter - nah ;-)

I got a new toy in the mail this morning which is cheering me up a wee bit. A clay core extruder for the makins clay gun. I can now make hollow core forms of metal clay. I wish I only had time to play. I can imagine it will be a snap to make fine silver hinges for pendants. ohhh...the possibilities!

More tomorrow, as I'm sitting in my office getting rained on. We have buckets strategically placed just about everywhere - but I have soap supplies everywhere, and I need to move them - stat.

No comments: