Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Wednesday

It's Wednesday, and I'm finally feeling better - wow, that was a nasty one I tell ya. Between the kids, my self, and hubby - someone, if not all of us have been sick for almost an entire month. I was really starting to go a little loopy. I didn't get a chance to plan in advance my blog posts for this week, so today will be a linky love day.

What I want to see is your sites! Comment below, and send us your link to your etsy site, your personal website, or your blog. We want to see all of your creative sites. Don't be shy!

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

I'm so sorry to see you've been so ill, but I'M glad to see you're on the mend (phew!).

Here's the link to my 'hub' page where you'll find my website, my Artfire Shop (Loooove my Artfire shop), my Etsy shop (love it too, of course) and my blog:

http://www.canadianrockiesart.com

Enjoy!
Cheers,
Nathalie in Calgary

Jo-Ann said...

here is my blog - jlwbbchallenge.blogspot.com. I mostly blog about my beading but I also review books.

Anonymous said...

My blog is eebsJewels I haven't written anything lately, but you'll find a free tutorial for a "Swoopy ring"

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Well, okay, given the opportunity to self-promote, I'll take it. Here is my blog address:

www.cynfulcreationsblogspot.com

I am looking forward to taking part in the Michael David Sturlin class this weekend!