Click here to visit ...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Beading Party

Saturday was quite the fun day in the store! (and busy) We had a full studio, two classes going on, and of course our little beading party! A few of us brought in batches of cupcakes, and we all ate way too much.

My daughter and her best friend from school joined us to make Tiara's, or I should say Rachel's mother Margaret and I made Tiaras after they got a little distracted ;-)

Check out Cynthia's blog for pics!

I even went home with a new necklace. I peeked in on Stephanie's class, and she had a selection of her samples all on display. One in particular caught my eye, and once I had it on - well, it wasn't coming off. I decided to bill my new purchase to my husband (for a valentines present) :-)

1 comment:

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Hey Jen, don't my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies get an honourable mention?? :) Man, those red velvet cupcakes were goooood!