Click here to visit ...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Open beading night

We had our first open beading night on Friday night with a small group of us. All of us made major headway on some projects that have been in the UFO (unfinished objects) pile for quite some time. I took the opportunity to reaquint myself with seedbeads. Many years ago I started by bead journey with stringing and seedbead work. I was around 16! A soon as I got bitten with the lampworking bug, the time consuming seed bead work was put aside.

I started with a simple 2 drop peyote bracelet, and was pleasantly surprised at how fast my bracelet was coming together. With luck, I'll have it all finished by the next open beading night.

We're still trying to decide how often the host the open beading nights. Stay tuned to the class section of the website for dates and times!

While some of us were working on projects, Dwyn dropped in and was busy creating new colourFX mixes! We should have her new mixes up on the site in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Wasn't able to get there Friday as I had another commitment; but I'm glad to see you are going to repeat this regularly, as I've been DYING for something like this.
See you next time hopefully!

Lori