Click here to visit ...

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I'm enjoying a peaceful weekend puttering in the garden, painting flower pots with the girls, and we're about to head out on a road trip. We're going to drive up to the Stouffville market to get something fresh for dinner tonight. Hopefully, the rain will hold off a bit.

If it does rain, spend some time on the computer checking out this site: http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/

Not Martha is run by super crafter Megan out of Seattle. There are 7 years worth of crafty archives. Everything from bath bombs to pinata gift containers. I'm always looking for stuff to do with the girls that is also entertaining for me as well. Lots of cool stuff here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link! I found instructions for something I've been wanting to make for AGES but was going to have to experiment a lot to perfect.
Lori