Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sneak Peek at Next Week

Here's a sneak look at what is coming up in next week's update - if everything stays on track! I'm currently processing a lot of metal - including these honking big leaves. Despite the size, they are very light - and there is a single hole at the top. I'm sure lots of people will want one for a pendant. I, of course, can picture a bunch of them on a chain with lampwork beads, like a leafy garland with glass fruit! We'll have a couple of sizes, and silver as well as copper.

Speaking of sneak peeks - I found out yesterday that I know a former spy! How cool is that? Just corporate espionage, but still ... . Hint - when you get an email to your business along the lines of "Hi, I'm a student doing a project on ---- and I'd like more information about your business" - you might want to think twice before handing out information. Said former spy says that the real issue with being a spy is trying to figure out what to put on your resume after. Wonder what James Bond's resume says? International Relations Coordinator? VP of Product Development and Testing?

No comments: