Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kate McKinnon Classes

Well, Kate's now gone back home. What an incredible 5 days. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday due to sheer exhaustion. She is by far the best instructor I have ever come across. Kate has a saturation style of teaching. She freely gives up everything she knows. No secrets. If you ever have a chance to take a class from her (and we do hope to bring her back next year) ... sign up, it is worth every penny and then some.

All of the students in the class were itching to try out all of the new ideas and ways of working. I've still got a couple kiln loads of metal clay to fire. For those of you who took the class, I should have it all done by tomorrow.

Sorry, I don't have any more photo's at the moment, but a few of the students took some, and I'll post them as soon as I have them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, thanks so much for a great trip. I enjoyed the classes too- what energy everyone had, and what nice pieces they made.
Kate